Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, Mumbai & Kolkata April 4 Beyers

File Uploaded. You may find the link below:

Wishing all patrons a Happy Ugadi, Gudi Padwa, (apologies, i do not know what it is termed in other states) & a Prosperous New Year!!

Mumbai
:
Mumbai April 4 Beyer

Kolkata:
Kolkata April 4 Beyer


Please note:
1) The Beyer numbers are applicable for that particular race day only & may vary for any other given day.
2) These numbers are inclusive of weights for the given race day & no further addition/deduction of points is necessary.

Good luck
Shashi

5 comments:

  1. Aswin Patel BEWARE OF TOUTS
    Apr 07, 2011 View

    I am reproducing an e-mail sent to me by a person who wants to me to be hs customer. I made a mistake of giving my email to one of the bloggers who blogs under different names as he needed some help but unfortunately my email has been passed on to so many persons that I have been getting mails by people who want to be professional consultants. They are offering tips for a fee which I don't want.

    A copy of the mail received by me is reproduced below and when I contacted the person, he said the email was given by one of the bloggers.

    Subject: regarding tips for bombay and bangalore.

    if u really need good-oods tips then call me ----1.
    Only bombay.


    beyer speed , beware , edit all comments and the email address to stop such scams.Rajagopal nair is circulating the address for a consideration

    Thu Apr 07, 11:29:00 PM IST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,
    i sent a mail to you.can you clarify my doubt as soon as possible?waiting for your reply.thanx a ton in advance.

    Regards,
    P.Vamshi Krishna
    09966775868

    ReplyDelete
  3. patrons please note mumbai 09/04/11 sheet will be posted by tomorrow morning 10 AM. Inconvenience regretted.

    shashi

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir please send mumbai sheets please

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir kindly send mumbai sheets please

    ReplyDelete